On February 7, we will be celebrating Holy Communion during Church-by-Zoom. Please have bread and juice on hand so we can share the Lord’s Supper together.
Protocols to observe –
1. We welcome you to participate in Church-by-Zoom at the International Church of Bangkok. Our goal is to provide a shared worship experience in real-time to help us to maintain our relationships with one another as we worship God.
2. Please name yourself when you enter our Zoom service. If you are visiting with us, we ask that you let us know how we might contact you.
3. The worship leaders will lead the readings, prayers and songs, and you are invited to read, pray and sing along at home, but please keep your microphone turned OFF.
4. We welcome you to keep your video on during the service so we can see one another as we do when we meet in person. However, please ensure that your video is appropriate for a worship experience.
5. This Church-by-Zoom event will be recorded, and the recording may be shared upon request to those within our church community who are unable to attend in real-time.
6. The “Chat” feature will be enabled at times during the service. We ask that your chat messages be appropriate to Christian fellowship and the worship of God.
7. We are not Zoom-masters so some things might not go as planned. We ask for your patience as we try something new, and we pray that our shared worship will bring glory to God and draw us nearer to Him.