CHURCH-by-ZOOM 10 am (ICT)
SUNDAY, January 17, 2021
Revd. Chee’s theme for this week is:
” Come & See “
Scripture Reading: John 1:43-51
“Come & See” were the words that Philip said to Nathanael. On the surface, it looks like Philip was urging Nathanael to give Jesus a try. Pure and simple. However, the event was more than just giving Jesus a try. Nathanael was not only impressed by what he sees, he was led to declare that Jesus is truly “the Son of God and the King of Israel“.
Please contact [email protected] to request the recording of Sunday’s service.
Protocols to observe –
1. We welcome you to participate in Church-by-Zoom at the International Church of Bangkok. Our goal is to provide a shared worship experience in real-time to help us to maintain our relationships with one another as we worship God.
2. Please name yourself when you enter our Zoom service. If you are visiting with us, we ask that you let us know how we might contact you.
3. The worship leaders will lead the readings, prayers and songs, and you are invited to read, pray and sing along at home, but please keep your microphones turned OFF.
4. We invite worshippers to keep their videos ON during the service so we can see one another as we do when we meet in person. However, please ensure that your video is appropriate for a worship experience.
5. This Church-by-Zoom event will be recorded, and the recording may be shared upon request to those within our church community who are unable to attend in real-time.
6. The “Chat” feature may be enabled at times during the service. We ask that your chat messages be appropriate to Christian fellowship and the worship of God.
7. We are not zoom-masters so some things might not go as planned. We ask for your patience as we try something new, and we pray that our shared worship will bring glory to God and draw us nearer to him.
Outreach Ministry Partner
Outreach Ministry Partners. We believe we are called to be a blessing from God to our host nation of Thailand. Therefore ICB supports 9 ministries in Thailand with our prayers, volunteers, and finances. You are invited to give a gift to them via bank transfer (please email the office to notify us and to designate the donation to the Outreach Partner). For the month of July we encourage you to make a special donation to Klong Toey Community Centre, located in Bangkok’s largest slum area.